Updated: Dec 28, 2022
Hi everyone, You’ll never see the most accurate indi like this. Super Lagging & Leading for scalping or swing.
This is a purchase indicator for LIFETIME. We give you a 10-day free trial. For those who are interested, please leave your tradingview username for an invitation.
AVAILABLE & ACCURATE FOR FCPO/CRYPTO/GOLD/CRUDE@WTI OIL/SOYBEAN
This R&D of course makes trading activities more effective, and dynamic to increase the confidence of traders in current trading activities. The indicator has been upgraded in terms of parameters as well as additional instruments. Among them are;
1. ATR Trailing Stop
2. ATR BUY/SELL signal
3. Exponential Moving Average(EMA) – fastMA/slowMA Length
5. Breakout/breakdown signal
6. Pivot low/high level
7. Fibonacci extends & retracement
8. Linear Regression Channel(LRC)
9. Alert condition ( a dozen alerts )
GCOV5 TRADING STRATEGIES
>The best timeframe for entry is 3 minutes for FCPO(Crude Palm Oil) and 15 & 5 minutes for other futures & cryptos.
>The best timeframe mapping/prediction is 1 hour & 4 hours.
>The candle/bars have been colored to make it easier for traders to see the price
trends whether in bullish or bearish conditions.
Easier SOP of ENTRIES/POSITIONING:
1. entry by signal BUY/SELL after signal bar ( 2nd bar) for confirmation. Sometimes the price is bullish and a long candle is formed on the signal bar. so we enter after it breaks 3 candles before without having to wait for the bar signal to close.
2. The best entries BUY at support(pivot low-Blue line) after price rebound then the signal appears. The best buy also when the price is at lower low pivot + fibo support level +
lower trendline(LRC) + and the price went rebound.
3. The best entries SELL at resistance(pivot high-red line) after price pullback then the signal appears.
The best buy also when the price is at a higher high pivot + fibo resistance level + upper trendline LRC + and the price went pullback.
4. Profit-taking areas are usually measured by support and resistance levels. Please refer to the bold line( support & resistance), fibo key level, and trendline.
*To avoid false signals/wrong positions, you can use the EMA line as a guide and follow the trends, which are the buying weight when the price is above the 20/50 ema, and the selling weight when the price is below the 20/50 ema. EMA can be reset on the input setting.
Take Profit(TP) level:
1. Bold redline(pivot high)-TP for buy
2. Bold blueline(pivot low)-TP for sell
3. Fibo level ( S @ R )
4. Regression channel
upper trendline- TP for buy
lower trendline- TP for sell
STEPS of MAPPING/PROJECTION:
1. Use a bigger timeframe such as 4 hours or 1 hour
2. Use LRC to identify buy/sell weights when the price makes a zig-zag patent
3. Use monthly and weekly fibo levels to know support and resistance. This fibo is very important to see if the price will make an extension or retracement based on the regression channel earlier. So here we can evaluate which area to buy/sell/take- profit/exit and the reversal of a market price.
You can also create an alert condition to help you get a reminder of signals and price trend changes
STRATEGIES OF MAPPING/PREDICTION
1. When the price is in a downward trend, use Pivot Low support and Fibo levels as markers. If the price bounces from this support, it will reverse toward the uptrend.
2. There is strong support when there are 2 or 3 supports at the same time like - continuous low line, fibo level support is also visible.
3. It is recommended to buy when the buy signal comes out after the bounce occurs from this support.
4. The same strategy is also done for price reversal projections and the weight to sell which refers to resistance (pivot high/fibo level).
GCOV5 INPUT & DISPLAY SETTING
You can reset the inputs and display to set up.
HOW TO SET UP MULTI-FIBO LEVEL
> Go to inputs setting, and selects a fibo/pivot set you want, R and S also can be selected up to 5 levels.
The original instrument has been retained but changed in terms of display & facelift features.
Hopefully, the new one will assist you in making an analysis and strategy of trading activities successfully.